We have kindly been nominated for the Leibster award by the Business Classroom. This virtual award is passed down to other bloggers that are highly regarded by yourself.
I need to nominate 11 bloggers- These bloggers are
- Jot it me down Animal Magic
- Pet Grooming- the good, the bad and the furry
- For Paws Dog Training and Behavioural Specialist
- The Cats Pajamas
- Canips Cat Behaviour and Grooming
- Pet Grooming 101
- Pet Naturals
- Bubbly Petz
- Cat Clinic Dr Kim
- The Grooming Blog- Melissa Verplank
- National Cat Groomers Institute of America
Sam’s questions for us are:
Why did you choose to start blogging?
I saw a lot of cat groomers out there grooming cats with grooming loops around cats necks and taking 2 hours or more to groom cats and knew I had to help educate
If you could choose to work full time or blog full time what would you choose and why?
Definitely Cat Grooming and the Business of Cat Grooming. I love it!
If you could blog about anything for money what would it be and why?
My dogs and cats! I could talk about them all day!
Mac or PC
PC, haven’t had much to do with Mac’s
Jot-it-me-down – great stories!
What TV show is most like the your life?
Lol there isn’t any, A dog and cat groomer that talks pets all day? No TV shows near that!
If a movie was being made about you – who would you want to be the actor playing you and why?
Rachel Mcadams, only cos I’ve always wanted Ryan Gosling hahaha
If you could learn any new skill – What would it be and why?
Cat Behaviour, I think will be my next forte’
Favourite social media platform?
Facebook, but it’s kind of boring me lately, same stuff different day
If you could live anywhere in the world where world where would you choose and what style house?
Italy, a little three story place in Venice
If the internet stopped working tomorrow – what would you decided to take up instead of blogging?
Getting a life hahaha. I’m on it way too much!
Random Facts about me
1. I started grooming dogs at 18
2. I started grooming cats at 19 with sedation at a vet
3. I started my grooming business and 21 and everyone asked for my mum when I answered my phone
4. I love coffee at my favorite cafe to chill out
5. Cats actually make me itchy!
6. So do some dogs!
7. I have asthma
8. I have 5 cats and 2 dogs and I still manage to groom them all!
9. I have over 600 regular clients
10. This is the most I have written about myself in years
11. I am afraid of driving! But I manage!
Questions for my Nominated Blogs
- Why did you choose to start blogging?
- If you could choose to work full time or blog full time what would you choose and why?
- If you could blog about anything for money what would it be and why?
- When did you start blogging?
- Favourite Blog
- How many coffees do you drink a day?
- Your guilty food pleasure?
- How many pets do you have?
- Do you ever get writers block? What do you do to help move on?
- Favorite country to holiday?
- If the internet stopped working tomorrow – what would you decided to take up instead of blogging?