Short answer Yes, long answer yes.
6 signs you are ready to add Cat Grooming services to your salon
1. You know an employee who is keen, or you are keen, to learn Cat Grooming. And enjoy the company of cats!
2. Your business has clients that also own cats. Survey your clients, there is already so much more income sitting there. And an existing client is more likely to have their cat groomed at your salon, as they already have a relationship with you/your groomers!
3. You have the ability to separate dog and cat clients (by timing or area)
4. You have a safe area to groom a cat free from escape and risks.
5. You’d like to double you or your employees per hour output. (Not forgetting there’s a reason it costs more!)
6.. You have the tools required: High bath, dryer, table, greyhound combs, clarifying shampoos, clippers, blades.
Want to learn more?
Learn Cat Grooming at learncatgrooming.com.au
Want to learn more tips and tricks?
Sign up at https://bit.ly/CGEWLSignup
Who am I?
I’m Lexie Goldsmith,
My slow introduction and low stress handling techniques have been proven over 14 years of grooming cats without sedation and many happy clients, being the go-to cat groomer in my state.
I am contacted regularly by people all over the world wanting to learn cat grooming from me, and this makes me excited to see students now grooming cats with my videos, instructions and support.
I am a Qualified Veterinary Nurse, Pet Stylist and Master Cat Groomer, available for your cat grooming education needs.
Come join me on your cat grooming journey, I promise you will not be disappointed, I have a 30day money back guarantee for all courses*.
More information on my courses here
Leave a Reply